Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book Blogger Hop 1


@coffeeramblings #bookbloggerhop #followfriday #ff

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended December 31, 2012. Relaunch by Ramblings of a Coffee Addict on Friday, February 15th, 2013.

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt just like before. The hop's purpose will remain the same as it will give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth!
Why would you stop reading a book? Too long, wrong genre, bad language, not what you expected, or something totally different? 

It's rare for me not to finish a book. If I don't finish then it's because the story or worse the character were so horribly off putting that it wasn't worth finishing the book.


Leave a comment below and I'll comment back (unless you have disqus. I don't have an account with them and they usually don't allow me to comment any other way..sorry). Follow me and I will follow you back.


2 comments:

  1. Offensive language is a reason I would stop reading as well as sinister content.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Nice to see you joined the Book Blogger Hop.

    Going to look around your blog.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I will look around yours as well.

    ReplyDelete