Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday 06/20/2011



Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee
Feature blogger Nicki J Markus

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

A. Ok if I had to choose a character it would be Harry Potter though I would much rather just be a student at the school. I love that magical world. Ummm so it wasn't that hard of a choice.


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. (Required) Follow the Featured Bloggers - Beackseat Reader!!!!!
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing at Parajunkee.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say "howdy". Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "hola."
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love...and the followers.

11 comments:

  1. I agree the world created in the Harry Potter books is fantastic. But I don't know if I would want to be Harry. Maybe one of the Weaselys instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower, hopping by! Harry Potter is awesome and a great choice! Happy hopping :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Harry Potter , Harminey are Popular today,,makes me wish I should have gotten more interested..lol thanks for sharing
    and Im a new follower,,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Look at the books in your sidebar, I'd love to be Stacey b/c she's so pretty and cool. Or Kristy b/c she lives in a mansion and has a great stepdad.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to study at Hogwarts. Harry's life is a bit scary for me.XD

    parenting articles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank everyone for stopping by. If I haven't followed you yet I will. I've been having pc problems

    ReplyDelete