James Patterson Reading Challenge II
Level 1 - Read 2 books...just trying them out
Level 2 - Read 5 books...a loyal fan
Level 3 - Read 10+ books...obsessed with James Patterson
Here are the guidelines...
1. Choose one of the levels above. You do not need to make a list of what you will read now or, if you want, you can. However, nothing is written in stone and the books you list can be changed at any time. Overlapping books with other challenges is allowed.
2. Although you can change books throughout the year, you cannot change your level of participation. So, choose one level and that's what you must stick with for the year.
3. As long as it's written by James Patterson, you can use the book in this challenge. Even if you are part of my upcoming Alex Cross challenge, you can overlap books and count them as part of this challenge.
3. All books need to be read between September 1, 2010 and August 31, 2011. Books read prior to September 1st don't count for this challenge.
4. If you want to participate, just post about it on your blog with a link back to Socrate's Book Reviews.
3. Audio and Ebooks are acceptable.
4. Please use Mr. Linky below to sign up. Use the link to your post about this challenge, not your main blog address. Links that don't go directly to your challenge post will be deleted.
5. Once you complete the challenge, please post the link to your wrap-up blog post with Mr. Linky.
6. There will also be a Mr. Linky for reviews, although posting your reviews are not a requirement.
7. You can take the button above and post it on your blog.
I'm doing level 2 - 5 books
- You've Been Warned 12/23/2010 6cds 6 hrs 56 mins
- Hide & Seek
- Judge & Jury
- Cat & Mouse