Monday, March 21, 2011

Friends with Benefits by Cat Johnson


Friends with Benefits by Cat Johnson
E-book 46pgs
03/21/2011
4.5stars
My review:
This is a short erotic e-book. Meg and Jeff have been friends the eighth grade. Recently they had decieded to become friends with benefits after watching a very steamy chick flick that made them both wanting some physical contact. Things were going well until one night. After that night the whole relationship between the two change.
This is a very hot and steamy erotic short story. It definitely left me wanting more. In fact, I wanted so much more that I only gave this book a 4.5 star rating because I would have liked at least one more sex scene. TBR list #1 if you like erotica.
You can find the story here at allromanceebooks.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never read erotica before but this cover says it all!!

    xo,
    Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...It was so steamy I read it twice. LOL!

    ReplyDelete