Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shoot the Breeze #2


Shooting the Breeze

Today I start the Summer Wrap Up Read-a-thon. So far my record with read-a-thons have not been great. I have only gotten through a couple of books the last time. Something always takes my attention away from reading during the event. I am hoping that I can focus this time around. This one is for an entire week. Thank goodness...I'm going to need it. I'm not sure what I'm going to read but to make progress and to feel as though I have accomplished something this time around, I'm looking for all the books that have 250 and less pages.

Then let's say that I do read a bunch of books for the read-a-thon, I have to add those to the list of reviews that need to be written. My last post said I was down to 8 or 9. Well guess what, that number is still the same because I have read and listened to more books since then. So much reading and writing to do...ah for the love of blogging.

Do you suffer from reading A.D.D. (this occurs when you are reading and things keep popping up that you do instead)? Or do you read more when you are not participating in a read-a-thon?

If you are participating in the read-a-thon feel free to leave a comment with a link to your post. I would love to see your progress and reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment