Saturday, January 10, 2009

Butterfly Award


Desert Rose from Desert Rose Booklouge has awarded me another award "for the coolest blog I ever know" Thanks!!! I'm glad someone is checking my site out...yay!

This is a meme award to be passed on.
The rules are:
1. Post the logo on your blog
2. Add link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Award up to 10 blogs
4. Add links to those blogs in your award post
5. Leave a message for awardee on their blog
so here are my picks
1. Michele at A Reader's Respite
3. ewe_will_write at Pound a Pound
4. Bella Foxx at Bella is reading . . .
5. bookoholic13 at Bookoholic's Boklista
10.Ames at Thrifty Reader

6 comments:

  1. thanks, what an honor!!!!
    my name is leila. thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the award, your blog is beautiful.

    You are the third person to give me this award (that means at three people are reading my blog! YAY!) I added your name to my post on my blog Bella is reading . . ., so check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thank you (*blushing*)! That is so sweet. I've been having such a good time reading your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award. I am so excited and honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award - I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete