Friday, November 13, 2015

#FF - Follow Friday 28

Book Blogger Hop
#FF @parajunkee @alisoncanread



Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
Click here or here for the rules

Today's Features - Pondering The Prose and Whatever You Can Stil Betray

Grab button for Pondering The Prose

Click the Picture above to find out more about Ponder the Prose



Click the Picture above to find out more about Whatever You Can Still Betray

This Week's Question

Q: What are the funniest books you’ve ever read? via AlisonCanread


I don't know. I haven't read a book that made me laugh the whole way through. Maybe a giggle here and chuckle there but never really laugh. If I had to choose off the top of my head I'll say a Stephanie Plum novel.



Friend Me
*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!
**This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

4 comments:

  1. Not a lot of books are funny all the way through I agree :) also I'm a new bloglovin follower


    My FF post: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/feature-follow-friday-1-funny-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanjs for stopping by. On my way to your hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed you via Bloglovin! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete