Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sticky Fingers by Alison Tyler


Sticky Fingers
Alison Tyler
Paperback, 256 pages
MacmillanMay 01, 2004

rating 1 star

Description: Lingerie, lust and hidden treasures in this dazzling piece of West Coast noir erotica. Jodie Silver has money and prestige - she's a buyer for an import and export business handling luxury goods in the heart of San Francisco. But underneath this polished exterior, Jodie has a darker, wilder side. She's an addictive thrill-seeker who gets a powerful rush from pocketing things that don't belong to her - jewellery, artefacts and works of art. It's a potent feeling, almost as gratifying as the excitement she receives from engaging in wild exhibitionist sex - but not quite. Skilled at concealing her double life, Jodie thinks she's unstoppable, but with hunky detective Nick Hudson on her tail, it's only a matter of time before the pussycat burglar meets her comeuppance.

My Opinion

This book lost my interest on the first page. I kept hoping with every turn of the page some would grab me and pull me into the story. Did not happen. I care about none of the characters. There weren't any depth to them. Even the sex scenes did not excite me. The ending of the book was predictable but the most satisfying part of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment