One of our challenges for Mega-Madness June will be a page count challenge. For this challenge, the goal is to read as many pages as possible during the month. At the end of the month, we will award the person with the highest page count and a random winner.
If you'd like to participate, please comment below.
1. Books must be read and reviewed between June 1 and June 30 to count.
2. Books must have a review or at least five status updates to count.
3. Short stories of 50 pages or longer can be submitted.
4. Novellas over 50 pages will count.
5. No cookbooks.
6. Graphic novels, poetry books, and books written in verse will count for ¼ of the pages listed. That is, if a poetry/graphic novel has 200 pages, it will only count for 50.
7. Children's and MG books need at least 120 pages to count.
8. You may use the highest number of pages listed on Goodreads. That means that if your edition has 305 pages and you find an edition on here with 460 pages you can use that edition.
1. We will only be counting pages this month.
*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!