Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lusting for Covers #1

For some reason I thought yesterday was Sunday so I posted Linger my Series Sunday post yesterday o_O  So today I am going to post my first Lusting for Covers post. My cover of choice, it's infor and the details of the meme.


 Entice by Carrie Jones




  • Hardcover: 272 pages
  • Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens (December 14, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1599905531
  • ASIN: B0062GJS18


  • Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.


    Here's what you do:


    1- Take the graphic (code for it is below) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).


    2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.


    3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of this week's post and allow others to come and see what you picked!
    4- (OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help you readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required.


    Also, if you wish to post your links or talk about L4C on Twitter, please use the tag #LustingForCovers so that we can easily find all tweets about it. :)

    4 comments:

    1. I LOVE this series and have the last one waiting to read on my kinde. It's a great YA book series that has me confused right now--I don't know who I want her to be with at the end of this series--GAH!
      Here is my L4C:http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/07/lusting-for-covers-sunday.html
      New follower via GFC.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

      Oh, I love this series, too! :) And the covers are just gorgeous. I think I still have one more to read (or is it two?), but I hope to get to them soon!

      Enjoy,
      TBQ
      TBQ's Book Palace

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love the cover. Great choice. I have never heard of this author. Welcome to L4C. Hope to see you every sunday. It is a fun meme with a bunch of crazy gals.

      New Follower on GFC. Have a beautiful day.
      My L4C

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you all for stopping by I haven't read any of the book in the series but I am looking forward to it

      ReplyDelete