Friday, July 20, 2012

Follow Friday #4

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #105

Their featured bloggers (a different one for both sites)  Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?
A: I haven't been reading any Urban/Street fiction lately so I would like to catch up. So my two would be


3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, and those books look good. I have nominate you for the Liebster Blog award, check out my post for more details...
    http://booknerdash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices- I've not heard of them before!
    New follower of you blog!
    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
    I have followed both of you back

    ReplyDelete