Monday, June 8, 2015

Musing Monday 1



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

I'm choosing to answer this one this week
  • I’m currently reading…
I not reading anything at the moment. I just finished reading The Spookshow for one of my October Halloween posts.

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What book would you currently recommend to someone? Why?
I would recommend The Spookshow. It was a quick read and it stopped me from getting in a reading slump I was starting to think I was going to be in. The two books I read before this one I didn't care for.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a brief comment on A Daily Rhythm (if you don’thave a blog)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of The Spookshow, but any book that brings us out of a slump has to be good, right?

    Thanks for sharing...and here is my MUSING ON MONDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Spookshow until now, so thanks for sharing about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laurel-Rain - I know. I was getting so bored. It was a nice change of pace.

    @Breana M - I went on just name and cover. A gamble that paid off.

    thanks y'all for stopping and commenting

    ReplyDelete