Friday, June 12, 2015

Follow Friday 26

@parajunkee @alisoncanread #FF #followfriday #meme

This Week Question

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why?Also if you want to be creative what scene? via Seeing Night Book Reviews 

If you read this blog at all then you know the answer to this, Harry Potter. His character because he experience going from not knowing magic exist to this magical world, from thinking he's not special to finding out that he's the survivor of the world (both muggle and magical).

If I had to pick a scene it would be playing Qudditch for the first time. LOL I have a fear of heights but I have always wanted to be able to fly. It may seem strange but think about it. I fear of heights usually is more about the fear of falling but if you can fly there's isn't a need to fear that.

Any way that's my answer. How did you answer?



5 comments:

  1. Great choice! Most of the characters in the HP series have been the top selections for this week's question :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so much fun! Out of all the things that happen in HP and the things the wizzarding world has access too, flying and quiddich is definitely the best
    http://www.thebookcove.com/2015/06/feature-and-follow-26-becoming-book_13.html

    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved the world of HP. And I always had a think for wanting to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved the world of HP. And I always had a think for wanting to fly.

    ReplyDelete