Friday, October 16, 2015

Book Blogger Hop 10: Halloween Edition

#bookbloggerhop #halloween






Halloween Edition
Your having a costume party with the theme "Book Characters." Who would you go as?

I don't think anyone is surprise by my choice. Yes, I am a Potterhead. I would go as Hermione Granger. The obvious is the Harry Potter aspect but there's more. School girl uniform outfits are always popular at Halloween. Witches costumes are also popular. Going as Granger you got three great costumes in one. 
Also I am a knitter so I appreciate that Hermione wears a lot of knits.

On a side note, here's a tidbit about my Halloween costumes as a kid. When I was a little kid like many little girls I loved pink. Like seriously, LOVED pink. It was my absolute favorite color. Because I love pink so much my mom actually luck out on buying my Halloween costume for a few years. I wore the same Pink Panther costume for years. I loved the Pink Panther (pre-talking. The talking Pink Panther highlight how much of a jerk he is) cartoon and well he was pink! :D 

So who would you go as?

click the pic for more info about the hop



Friend Me
*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!
**This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

Ads
Halloween Costumes from Walmart

2 comments:

  1. Hermonie always to be my number one, though nowindays Bellatrix is more of my style. Creepy, crazy and sassy all rolled up into one evil lady!
    <3 Building The Confidence || Review: Username Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I usually sude with the villian in stories and Bellatrix has her appeal but she was stone cold and crazy.

    ReplyDelete